Monday 16 May 2011

Author project - Society

Next we had to create a world which our characters all lived in, and from this create a manifesto of our world and what our aims are.
We decided that our world was inside a being inside a world. Our characters all represented different parts of the body, the brain (me), the female side, the male side, and the childish side.
Here are some images i did for the project:







Here is the manifesto we created, we hand screen printed them in red, blue and grey:




We also screen printed some of the page designs onto t-shirts.
I decided to print one of our logo, and one of my drawings to do with my character:


I also made the website for our society 'TEAB' where you can learn more about us and our characters:
http://web.me.com/lyviaalexandra/TEAB/TEAB.html

No comments:

Post a Comment