Saturday 16 October 2010

summer project

my hopes:
i hope to make money from my drawings
i hope to go to the moon
i hope to see the world
i hope to be surrounded by smiling faces 
i hope for miracles and magic

my expectations:
i expect change
i expect when one door closes another one to open
i expect my expectations to fight reality
i expect to offer and receive a helping hand
i expect choices

my requirements:
i require light and the ability to shed light onto something
i require health, and the people i love
i require a home
i require communication
i require technology, and technological advancements

my religion:
karma, giving and taking.

my career plans:
i want to climb the ladder of success to the highest point.

my nationality:
british culture

my date of birth:
the seconds i have been alive ticking away

my hobbies:
i like music, i enjoy being surrounded by it whatever i'm doing

my place of birth:
earth obviously

my education:
brainy thought bubbles, it's all about how you put pen to paper, a fountain pen of knowledge

my age:
nineteen tree rings so far

my name:

i want it to one day be a household name

my position in the family:

i'm the youngest in our family tree

1 comment:

  1. linds.. can i just say that these really are amazing!! so so clever too!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete